Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered 1999 SLK230
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my beloved 1999 SLK230 Sport AMG. 129836 miles. Asking $4,995. Selling only because I've moved near Mt Hood and commute in snow.

The car looked rough when I bought it (dirty, water in foglight) but cleaned up nicely. The hood still has a blemish where the previous owner had applied touch up paint. No issues with the engine or transmission, thankfully! All typical issues (PSE, hydraulics, etc) were addressed as preventative maintenance. I had the antenna shaved when I updated the radio, and added a keyless prox system that is really neat (and has worked flawlessly for years). Tires are only a few months old, and all fluids replaced in the past year.

I'm in Hood River, Oregon but willing to meet in the Portland area. Please call: 9 7 one - three 2 5 - eight O 3 1

Attachments

·
Administrator Founding Member since 2006
102,332 Posts
Selling my beloved 1999 SLK230 Sport AMG. 129836 miles. Asking $4,995. Selling only because I've moved near Mt Hood and commute in snow.

The car looked rough when I bought it (dirty, water in foglight) but cleaned up nicely. The hood still has a blemish where the previous owner had applied touch up paint. No issues with the engine or transmission, thankfully! All typical issues (PSE, hydraulics, etc) were addressed as preventative maintenance. I had the antenna shaved when I updated the radio, and added a keyless prox system that is really neat (and has worked flawlessly for years). Tires are only a few months old, and all fluids replaced in the past year.

I'm in Hood River, Oregon but willing to meet in the Portland area. Please call: 9 7 one - three 2 5 - eight O 3 1
In no particular order

1. Thread body is to include price, pictures, contact info like email address in the format: joe_blow AT gmail DOT com
This will prevent bots from grabbing it. Try not to post a phone number.

2. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result
out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts