Administrator - Founding Member
92,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somali pirates get a surprise when they try to board a US cargo ship

For Ipad users:

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
This has been happening for quite some time...usually "consultants" as opposed to crew. I would have thought a good sniper rifle would have been a better tool (though not nearly as much fun...) reaching out far beyond 7.62 and RPG range...and putting a few tidy holes through boat, engine or bad guy.

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
A good GMPG will sort them out>:D
Hey Chris.. thought you were Brit not Franche..:wink: isn't it a "GPMG" aka 7.62 or 30Cal general purpose machine gun? Great fun (when using tracer >:D), but a poor excuse for bad marksmanship. I still think a medium caliber sniper rifle (even a tired old FN) would be great fun popping more and more holes in the bottom of their boat..

·
Registered
903 Posts
Definitely 'English' I would say...when one says they are 'British' they could be English, Welsh, Scottish or Irish >:D

Well having lugged around a few of those 'GMPG's' for a number years, they were certainly good fun when it came to wasting ammo:surprise: Yes many a tax payer may find it difficult to understand that their hard earned taxes paid for me to have some fun,:surprise: especially with tracers at night. If they got too hot it would jam so 'sustained' fire was limited. I think they are being replaced now with a lighter version...about bloody time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts