Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lurker for a long time here.. thanks for all the advice. Just too many cars unfortunately..

Factory dealer maintained 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG 5.5L V8 hardtop convertible roadster (one of 293 made worldwide). loaded, all options except factory phone (has bluetooth) and the sport package. Has Voice activated Navigation, self leveling Bi-Xenon headlamps with headlamp cleaners, Air Scarf, Automatic climate control, Harmon-Kardon top end sound system, Leather, AMG Speed-Shift 7 speed automatic transmission with paddles and 3 modes of operation, automatic wipers, power everything (windows, locks, mirrors, steering column, steering), cornering lights. Typical wear and tear for a eight year old car, some very small blemishes here and there, but overall, very good shape. No body issues, no rust, etc. Driver's door edge needs some TLC but that's typical unfortunately. All car interior items are in great shape, nothing broken. The navi screen has a few light scratches on it that you can really only see in direct sunlight or when the screen is off. Power top works as it should. No leaks, no mechanical or electrical issues.There is a lien on the car (it's financed) however I believe we can go to the Chase bank 3 blocks away and get the lien release same day if it's early enough.
The carfax is on cars.com, in the listing there. https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/699275005/overview/

Email me please, at [email protected] don't PM me...

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,548 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.