Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,
I hope everyone is enjoying this nice weather as I am.
I would like to put up a weekend drive to upstate NY, Lake Geprge area. The initial plan is leaving Friday night, staying 2 nights at the either B&B or a condo, driving whole day on Saturday around Adirondack Mt area, walking around the lake George Sunday morning, then driving back early Sunday afternoon. I will plan everything and all I need from you now are:
1) Are you interested?
2) 7/3-7/4 or 7/17-7/18 (the earliest weekend that both Awen and I are available)

·
Registered
23 Posts
My husband and I are interested -- at this time, either weekend looks doable, but I think the latter one is preferable. Need to get my top working consistently by then. The videos posted of the last drive looked like a blast!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My husband and I are interested -- at this time, either weekend looks doable, but I think the latter one is preferable. Need to get my top working consistently by then. The videos posted of the last drive looked like a blast!

Actually, due to one of our core mamber's request. Weekend of the 7/30-8/1 is also one of the choices.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Me and the wife would be interested, currently the car is in North Carolina so if we can make a trip to bring it back up to N.Y. late July/early August is better.

Terry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts