Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so maybe the site will not support a .gif, so that is why the upload failed? . . . but it is a GREAT gif . . . would love to post it as avatar, maybe a different format? . . . lots of site changes in past years, but me, oh, so happy in my SLK . . . hey, nice that I can attach my .gif, but What an Avatar for for a SLK!!!!

^-^

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,361 Posts
I see your avatar of the horse. Is this still an issue? :D

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, by golly and by gosh, it worked . . .

. . . well, I would not have made the previous post if I had not received an error message that my upload had failed, maybe an odd site error? . . . because, obviously, the upload did not fail. So will work on an update of Life in my SLK . . . been awhile, so got a bit to say. Find me in R170

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi jbanks, apparently not, except I did receive an error message on the page that I uploaded the gif, maybe something for a tecky to look into . . . and hey, glad to hear from you and now you are well.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,361 Posts
Glad you came back to visit us! All is well.
were you using a pc, mac or tablet or smartphone?
if you also were using the new red view, try the blue legacy view and it probably would not have given u an error

Also, most of you might be reading the forum in the new red view.
You might prefer the old legacy blue view
forum view
scroll all the way down, bottom left
from drop down menu, choose slk forum legacy view
You might prefer the layout!

·
Premium Member 2001 SLK320 Wizard of ID
589 Posts
And, of course if the new blue view is too new to you, the red view will subdue the new blue view.

toodle oo!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.