Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are 3 little buttons right by my rearview mirror, and when i push them a little yellow light turns on right close to it. i have no idea what this is and was wondering if anyone could help explain it. thanks!

·
Premium Member 2017 SLC300 Founding member #7
2,162 Posts
And I think it is "home-link" so it can learn your own remotes if you have any.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
That and a whole lot of other great information is in the owner's manual.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,205 Posts

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
And I think it is "home-link" so it can learn your own remotes if you have any.
Correct, but does not work in Germany...different frequencies. :mad:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is that sarcasm im picking up on? well if i actually had an owner's manual, which i don't, i would have checked there to begin with. instead i must resort to this website for help. oh and thanks for explaining the buttons up there man.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
is that sarcasm im picking up on? well if i actually had an owner's manual, which i don't, i would have checked there to begin with. instead i must resort to this website for help. oh and thanks for explaining the buttons up there man.
All in good fun. There's never a shortage of "ribs" around here. :Beer:

...now where's that BBQ sauce?

·
Vendor
3,782 Posts
My little brother had a button installed underneath the left side of his steering wheel. I used to hear him tell people when they took it for a spin to "not touch that button no matter what". After his passing and the car was left to the company the staff found out what it was... Had to get it removed so that it did not void the warranty. lol Good memories. I hope you were able to figure out the buttons.

:NX: Don't touch any buttons that make a loud hissing noise when activated. R)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.