Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm looking for an SLK 55 AMG 2005-2006 - must be pre registered prior to the tax change.

Mainly interested in colour black or mystic blue? Would consider red or other colours other than silver.

Black interior preferred, or possibly red designo, but not beige/cream.

Well specced - including airscarf, xenons, parktronic, comand etc.

Ideally looking for one with sub 65,000 miles.

Needs to of been well maintained. I'm very particularly, so Good service history and in good condition is imperative!

Let me know what you have - cash buyer ready to go!

Email: [email protected]

Thanks, Chris

·
Super Moderator
24,779 Posts
Happy hunting.

Only mods and admin can edit posts in for sale section.
Members with less than 15 posts will not be able to PM poster.
To get 15 posts quickly just go and welcome the new members.

Let us know when you've got one and the mods can close the thread.

Cheers.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Good luck with the search. Looking for a facelift myself. The Mystic Blue is pretty rare, a member on here recently bought the only one I've seen advertised in a long time but it does look good ;)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Good luck with the search. Looking for a facelift myself. The Mystic Blue is pretty rare, a member on here recently bought the only one I've seen advertised in a long time but it does look good ;)

TBH it looks great - though I'll admit to being a little biased!

the only other blue car (at decent miles) I've seen is below - but it's not a black interior. Amusingly enough I really didn't want a black interior but I decided to compromise as everything else about the car (except the price!!) worked for me >:D

Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG 7G-Tronic 2005 56 Caspian Blue 56300 miles | eBay

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Went to see a car with designo red interior today, actually quite liked it. If mods can edit that bit out of the original post.

Beige/cream is a definite no-no after seeing one today.

Would also note I'm looking for one with sub 65,000 miles.

Think I've seen every reasonably priced 55 in the country now. 2 sold right underneath me whilst looking at other cars, was devastated about missing out on one today!

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,503 Posts
what exactly would u like edited out?

Went to see a car with designo red interior today, actually quite liked it. If mods can edit that bit out of the original post.

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts

Beige/cream is a definite no-no after seeing one today.

Would also note I'm looking for one with sub 65,000 miles.
I've done an edit about the red designo / beige interior (and mileage) for you... let us know if I got it wrong and you want something else there instead.

Think I've seen every reasonably priced 55 in the country now. 2 sold right underneath me whilst looking at other cars, was devastated about missing out on one today!
The good ones tend to disappear VERY quickly (if they're priced sensibly)!

Oh, and Russ is just teasing you with his Mystic Blue SLK... I'm sure he's not selling! :D

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,503 Posts
@Topaz will notify poster

·
Premium Member
3,464 Posts
Overall I think the pre March 2006 models now are generally getting high mileage because they sold better in the second market due to the £150 or so saving each year.
Post that date and face lift models are generally lower miles but the prices are showing a rise now due to the mileage difference.
It might be worth while realigning your search for a good face lift version?
Make sure you are really ready to buy and when you see it get there because a good one will go.
Get all your stuff ready, checksheet, CD for testing, etc.
If paying by electronic transfer, transfer £1 first to confirm bank account. £15000 into the wrong bank account number gets you nothing :surprise:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just been to look at the one I mentioned earlier as it's so close to me, so I thought why not.

For a 12 year old car it's good, but no, it's not an immaculate example - a couple of dings here and there. Starts and drives well, and everything seems to work. Test drive was no hassle.

....and now I've driven one, I want a V8 :crying:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.