Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi All,

Im regrettably looking to sell my SLK 55 R171 late 2005 due to my first child arrival. I would rather sell it here and it goes to a loving home opposed to selling to a boy racer or someone who is going to add loads of miles per year.

Key selling point is the Full Mercedes Service history since new (including minor service in Nov), only 48k miles, 2 careful previous owners (I have only driven 20k miles in last 4.5 years) and the huge specification (every optional extra as far as I'm aware).

Here is the breakdown copied from another ad I have online.

• Full Mercedes Service History with log book and Mercedes stamps. Last Service @ Mercedes Epsom on 06/11/2017. Electronic service history on Mercedes dealership computers from last 3 years.
  • Full history of Mercedes work carried out from MOT's to spare parts. Original Mercedes paperwork kept for all work carried out to date.
  • Very Low mileage - only 48k miles
  • New Brakes (front and back pads) fitted November 2017
  • New Battery fitted November 2017
  • 4 Matching, Performance, High Speed, Mercedes rated Tyres with at least 7mm tread remaining on each
  • 2 previous owners (including myself). Previous female owner from 0 to 28k miles
  • Fitted with every optional extra available at time of purchase (Full List below)
  • 2 Mercedes Key fobs - seat/mirror configuration is customisable per key
  • 5.4L Hand built V8 naturally aspirated engine. 0-60 in under 5 seconds, Top speed 155mph (electronically limited to 155mph)
  • Sports mode, Comfort mode and Manual/TipTronic mode to cater for all situations
  • Hard top convertible with one touch automatic operation for raising/lowering the rooftop
  • 7G Automatic Tip-Tronic gearbox with paddle shift gear change levers on Steering wheel
  • Smart Top module fitted - allows the driver to fully operate the Convertible roof (opening and closing) from the remote. Fully control opening and closing the windows (including rear quarter windows) from remote. Operate lights (Bi-Xenon) remotely for approaching and departing the car.
Mercedes Optional Extras Fitted from new:

• Cruise Control
  • Speed Limiter
  • Parking Sensors (front and rear) with visual and sound indicators
  • ESP control with option to turn off
  • Passenger and Driver airbags
Lighting
  • Automatic Bi-Xenon Headlamps
  • Spot Lights
  • Headlamp washers
  • Full interior and exterior lighting package (door lighting, interior lighting)
Climate Control
  • Air-scarf neck/head warming system
  • Luxury Climate Control for dual zone Air Conditioning
  • Heated Seats
ICE - In Car Entertainment
  • Mercedes COMAND Full guided Satellite Navigation with Europe and UK navigation loaded (DVD Disc operated from boot, allowing easy and simple upgrade)
  • 3x5.5" colour screen with automatic dimming night mode
  • Live TMC Traffic updates and dynamic automatic navigation re-routing
  • DVD Player front loaded within the Sat Nav unit
  • MP3 DVD/CD player capability
  • Harmon Kardon 7.1 Premium Surround Sound
  • 6 CD Changer in Glove Box
  • Bluetooth Telephone fittings
  • Store Phone contacts and navigation destinations
  • Auxiliary Input
  • Multi-Function Steering wheel with Gear Shift Paddles. Full control of telephone, volume and car computer system via the steering wheel
Seating
  • Full Leather Seats
  • Electric fully adjustable seats
  • Full Memory Package Seats (3 Individual seat position settings for passenger and driver seat)
  • Heated Seats
  • Original Mercedes foot well carpets
Mirrors and Windows
  • Electric Adjustable side mirrors
  • Heated side mirrors
  • Automatic Power Folding side mirrors
  • Automatic tilting side mirrors in Reverse Gear
  • Mirrors set in up to 3 individual settings per Keyfob (linked to memory seats)
  • Electric Power Windows with 1 touch operation
  • Automatic Rain Sensing Wipers with dynamic speed
Dashboard Computer
  • Tyre Monitoring Sensors with dash alerts
  • Washer Fluid sensors with dash alerts
  • Service history with dash alerts
  • Fuel economy views for MPG from start, MPG to date, miles remaining on current fuel tank - many more features
  • Convenience and lighting controls customisable from dashboard computer
Based on the market - I have seen many similar cars with half the spec, double the miles and without full Mercedes service history going for around £20k. I'm open to sensible offers, I'm realistically looking close to £17k mark in an ideal world but can lower that for the right buyer. Im in no rush to sell so happy to wait for the right buyer/price.

Happy to answer any questions you may have, I have plenty more pictures and car can be seen in Surrey.

Kind Regards

Sam

my email is [email protected] for any questions. Thanks

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,188 Posts
In no particular order
1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a
moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone
number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able
to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something
was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,647 Posts
Congrats on the upcoming addition!

·
Banned
330 Posts
Low mileage, service records, and in the low twenties, it should be an easy sale. Screen all buyers, or you'll get a lot of wackos annoying you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts