Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.
Going to take the SLK 200 Kompressor to Spain for a couple of months, so was looking to see if anyone had a set of the Roadster luggage that fits this vehicle, as would like to drive down with the top down (weather permitting) and still utilize all the available space in the boot.

If you have a set that you no longer require and are reasonably priced then please get in touch, I live in Northumberland, so if any available would need to be shipped, please bear this in mind when replying.

Thanks
Mike Jennings

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
icepilot (andy)
I had never heard of these ones before, but would probably do the job at a reasonable price.

Thanks for your quick reply, will definitely consider these

Mike

·
Super Moderator
24,779 Posts
icepilot (andy)
I had never heard of these ones before, but would probably do the job at a reasonable price.

Thanks for your quick reply, will definitely consider these

Mike
Please let us know if you do.

We can close this wanted thread if no longer needed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have decide to purchase the Kjust bags for my forthcoming trip to Spain, therefore this thread can now be closed, thanks to icepilot (andy) for pointing me in the right direction.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I bought the Roadster set for my 55, and they were delivered from Germany on Monday. Although the large carton had sustained damage, the contents are fine. The 5-piece set fits really nicely in the boot, and is spot-on with the plastic separator in place, so the roof will still go up and down.

I am impressed with the quality - much better than I had expected, smart too. They have white cloth drawstring bags to keep them clean in the loft, nice touch. The only thing missing for me is a strap across the back of the two thin cases, so they would slide over the extended handles of the roll-along cases without falling off.

So far so good.

I bought these as we are driving around France and Italy in the summer, so similar reasons. Need every square millimetre for the wife's stuff :)

https://www.koffer24.com/en/rc--5-part-luggage-set-mercedes-slk-r171--RC0014EU_rc00.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts