Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi all,

I have a racechip pro 2 for sale from my SLK 200 petrol. I’ve found a ECU tuner who can get into my encrypted ECU so I’m going down that route. The racechip just came off the car and looks practically brand new. I can’t find the box, but I do have the instruction booklet plus the cables, control box, and blanking unit.

£100 plus shipping. OPEN TO OFFERSIf you’re close enough to pick it up I’ll even put it on your car for you (5 minute job). I’m in surrey near Guildford and work in Slough so anywhere around here is fine. I also travel to chesterfield about every other week.

I would also trade the box and installation for a window tint. I’m going to do it myself eventually but on the off chance that a window tinter with an SLK 200 wanted a racechip...

Thanks,
Rick

·
Super Moderator
24,743 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
11,450 Posts
Updated 1st post to reflect "Open to Offers".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts