Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Having now sold my R172 SLK:

I have a RaceProChip module for sale. This is an easyfit device, but is specific for the R172 Diesel - mine is the 2013 CDi version, so if this is your model, it should fit. Fitting is easy-peasy, even I can do it. A quick search on here will tell you more about it than I can. I bought it from a member here at the beginning of last year-looking for £50.

Wind deflector - SOLD

SmartTop - SOLD

Pano roof liner - SOLD

I'm willing to split, mix and match, or whatever, first come first served. I'd prefer not to post the Pano liner - it's just too awkward but could deliver/fit for fuel depending on where you are (or you could collect - I'm in Wellingborough Northants if that helps), but everything else can go by post - PLEASE NOTE Postage is EXTRA.

Just PM me with your interest, we can talk about payment/delivery etc then.

Sorry no pictures, but all are in good condition.

John

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,428 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
93,428 Posts

·
93,428 Posts
wind deflector removed from post 1 :D

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Too True @dbgrn, only the RaceChipPro is left. So anyone with an R172 Diesel could grab a bargain and improve both performance and economy. Admittedly not as good as a 'proper' tuning...but not as expensive either.

John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts