Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered 1996 SLK230
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finished removing items from my pre-facelift (1996-2000) Mercedes SLK 230 in Brilliant Silver (code 744).

I have listed the following items for sale on eBay under my username cliveski2004. I have done pretty comprehensive descriptions and photos - more than I could ever replicate here.

I have the following for sale here at better prices than they are on eBay -

Bonnet £90 fixed price - no damage, no rust, great condition just a few untouched stone chips

Front Bumper £145 fixed price - good overall condition, optional centre trim piece (in black) that runs between the fog lights £30

Rear Bumper £35 fixed price - good overall condition, includes radio aerial

Left wing £100 fixed price - good overall condition, only one very small bit of rust visible when on the car.

Right wing £100 fixed price - good overall condition, only one very small bit of rust visible when on the car.

Boot Lid £80 fixed price - near mint condition, one small graze near boot lock hole only.

Passenger Door £50 fixed price - no damage, no rust, great condition. Bare Door with lock, handle and regulator.

Door Mirrors £30 + postage (each) - both in good shape one slightly better than the other.

Windscreen A Pillar Trims £15 + postage (each) - both in good shape.

Collection from Corby, NN18 8LE close to A14 / Kettering
Possible collection from Peterborough after work
Possible delivery (for additional sum) if you are no too far away eg Leicester, Nottingham, Milton Keynes.

Clive 07947 783689

Have the interior and various other electronics, etc to sell on too.
Also have some 16" staggered R171 alloy wheels that fit on the R170.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,110 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Registered 1996 SLK230
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Front bumper SOLD
Near-side wing SOLD

Front Bumper Centre Trim Piece available for £30 + postage
It's in black and has some imperfections to the paint (but easy enough to paint back to perfection).

·
Registered 1996 SLK230
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only have the following items left -

Rear bumper (now just £25)
Passenger door (now just £40)
Side Mirrors (now just £25 each)
Windscreen A pillar pieces (make an offer)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.