Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Hi all,
I have some parts left over after part exchanging my R171 350 so I am offering them for sale:
(Please see the photos)

SOLD 1. a set of 4 AMG style 3 18” alloys and tyres.
They have been fully refurbished and have a full set of Goodyear eagle F1 assemetric tyres that have only done 200 miles from new. (225 40 18 front / 255 35 18 rear)
The wheels, as you would expect, are in immaculate condition after a full refurb a few months ago.
These cost me near to £1000 for the wheels and tyres but as I will let them go for £500 for a member on here and that’s only a few £ more than the tyres alone so a real bargain for someone.:wink:

SOLD 2. is a genuine MB wind blocker that consists of the mesh pieces that fit into the roll hoops and the plexiglass centre piece. There is no storage bag with it so I’m looking for £180 to a member on here.

SOLD 3. is a set of G-paddles that replace the shift buttons on the steering wheel. Very easy 5 minutes to fit and it’s also very easy to rewrite the paddles so right becomes upshift and left downshift (or vice versa). I only had then fitted for a couple of months but it was one of the best mods I did and increased the driving pleasure no end..
I’m looking for £50 posted to a member on here

Last item left.
4. A Brodit phone cradle mounting bracket. This clips over the passenger side of the centre console and allows a phone cradle of choice to be mounted to it. I found it was easy to see the phone in this position and easy to ust the phone with just a little movement of the hand from the gear lever. (Please note: the iPhone cradle in the photo is not included)
I’m looking for £25 posted to a member on here

SOLD 5. A set of LED door curb lights. These replace the curb lights in the bottom of the doors and project the MB badge (in colour) to the floor. Looks very nice at night. I literally had them fitted for a couple of weeks.
£5 posted to a member on here

SOLD 6. A set of hand made aluminium blower vent surrounds. These just stick to the vents and break up the sea of black on the dashboard. They come flat so need to curved by hand to the contour of the vent (took me 15 minutes to fit). They may need a Lille spot of glue if the double sided tape has lost its sticky. Not to everyone’s taste but someone might like them.
I’m looking for £15 posted to a member on here

I would prefer the wheels and windbreaker to be collected from Gloucester
The postage is to the UK mainland but I can get a quote for postage to anywhere.

Photos:

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,579 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
93,579 Posts
post 1 updated

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry all, typo on the tyre sizes.

Should read 225 40 18 for the front tyres (NOT 215 40 18 as originally stated)

(The rears are not a typo, they are 255 35 18.)

·
93,579 Posts
post 1 updated with correct tire size

·
Registered
182 Posts
Mugs, are the rear tyres the standard width? for some reason i thought (245) not that it matters, if i hadn`t just spent over £1500 on mine i would of bought them, do you have a figure in mind posted? as im in north wales so a long way to pick them up, im just thinking if they dont sell in the next few weeks i could try and persuade the Mrs to buy me them for a xmas present Ha Ha

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mugs, are the rear tyres the standard width? for some reason i thought (245) not that it matters, if i hadn`t just spent over £1500 on mine i would of bought them, do you have a figure in mind posted? as im in north wales so a long way to pick them up, im just thinking if they dont sell in the next few weeks i could try and persuade the Mrs to buy me them for a xmas present Ha Ha
No, the rear tyres are slightly larger than standard being 255 instead of 245. I had originally bought them to fit to some aftermarket alloys that I had but then went with the AMG alloys so fitted them to those instead and they fit perfectly.
Postage would have to be via a courier and this is normally around the £40-£50 mark.
If you get a point where you would seriously consider buying them then, if I still have them, give me a shout and we can work out a deal.:wink:

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, I’ve just realised you don’t have 15 posts so can’t PM me yet.
Just reply on this thread and we can take it from there.:wink:

·
93,579 Posts
Ahhhh, the minions are learning the way of the Master :D

@Dropbob notifying :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Mugs

As you rightly say, I don't qualify for PMs yet (but this post will help). So I have asked jbanks15 if he will pm you with my details. Hope that's acceptable to him.

·
93,579 Posts
already sent to Mugs...twice btw :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts