Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
After parting with the SLK i have the following for sale.

1. Mercedes Benz phone cradle ( for Nokia 6100, 5610, 6610, 7250 ) with a Nokia 6610i phone £40.

SOLD -2. Mercedes Benz MA271 150 27 33 engine camshaft magnet wiring modification cables x 2 £30.

SOLD -3. Mercedes Benz R171 Genuine Wind Deflector, three piece with instruction booklet and storage bag, good condition, some minor marks £300.

SOLD -4. Camshaft locking tool kit, four piece in a plastic carry case, only used once! £45.

5. Mercedes Benz black leather book pack wallet £10.

Would prefer collection of the above, especially the wind deflector! Please use my e-mail address [email protected] for contact. I am in East Yorkshire at the northern end of the Humber Bridge.

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
@Rooster, In no particular order:
1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2. Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try not to post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favour.

So, some photos might help to sell the items more quickly. If you'd like to add some, please share them in a new post in this thread, and one of the moderators will add them to your first post for you.

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Also, please post back here if individual items sell, so that we can mark them as sold to avoid people troubling you about them. Thanks! :tu:

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,440 Posts
Somebody (UK) was asking about a WD in their intro the other day.

So a bump to catch their eye.
he thought it was too high in price
he was working on getting pm privileges and will wheel n deal with op

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,440 Posts
Post 1 updated

1 - 8 of 8 Posts