Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi there,

I sold my SLK before Christmas and due to an impending house move am selling off various parts.

I have a genuine stage 2 and 3 Mercedes Britax Romer booster car seat with the in-built transponders to turn the front passenger airbag off.

I have it listed on eBay (username cliveski2004) if you want to see pictures and further information otherwise drop me a message and I can send you some.

£100 collection from Corby, NN18 8LE or possibly Peterborough sometime.

See post 3
If anyone just wants the transponders I will do them for £100 delivered.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,487 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Further Information . . .

The seat base can be butchered apart to remove the transponders - these can then be used independently giving you the flexibility to use a car seat of your choice.

I appreciate people are wary of buying a used car seat and someone pointed out to me that a car seat over 10 years old should not be used. With some common sense the transponders could be used separately with confirmation of airbag deactivation being seen with the 'airbag off' light illuminated.

I'm likely to butcher the seat apart and sell the transponders on separately as that is where the value is - the transponders are selling for at least £99 + postage on ebay.

If anyone just wants the transponders I will do them for £100 delivered.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts