Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I totally forgot I had these.....

I have a brand new blower fan and resistor pack for an R171.

I bought them back in May when I thought my fan had packed in but turned out to be ok so I have never used them or even opened the boxes.

These are for a RHD car and are genuine Mercedes items that I got from the local stealers.

I paid over £500 for these but they are no good to me anymore so I will let them go for £275 the pair to a member on here.

Anyone interested please either reply to this thread or PM me.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,160 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I totally forgot I had these.....

I have a brand new blower fan and resistor pack for an R171.

I bought them back in May when I thought my fan had packed in but turned out to be ok so I have never used them or even opened the boxes.

These are for a RHD car and are genuine Mercedes items that I got from the local stealers.

I paid over £500 for these but they are no good to me anymore so I will let them go for £275 the pair to a member on here.

Anyone interested please either reply to this thread or PM me.
Hi,

Do you still have these available? If so I would be interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have water ingress in mine and the motor is definitely faulty now.

If I assist with starting it off to spin it will spin for a little while and then stops. I was looking to replace the complete fan blower assembly complete with speed control module.

Would you split the two and sell just one of them?

Thanks

·
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can you give me a day or so just to check out my wife’s fan (I think it might be ok) and if it is ok then I’ll let both the fan and the resistor go.
In the mean time, can you get yourself to 15 posts (welcome some new members etc) then I can talk to you via private messages and we can talk money and addresses etc without having the info visible on this thread.;)

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
11,936 Posts
@Mugs, no need for 15 posts. for now, conv are automatic from day one (at least until the forum updates are installed--maybe).

·
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have water ingress in mine and the motor is definitely faulty now.

If I assist with starting it off to spin it will spin for a little while and then stops. I was looking to replace the complete fan blower assembly complete with speed control module.

Would you split the two and sell just one of them?

Thanks
I have now had chance to check out my wife’s blower and it looks ok.
I have sent you a message regarding the new unit I have for sale.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi

Did you sell the heater blower etc? If not please let me know as I might be in need of a replacement

Regards Norman

1 - 16 of 16 Posts