Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered 2017 SLC250d
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting a quick sale as been offered an SLC43 but this offer is limited so need a quick sale, only recently bought from MB so has almost a years warranty is my Black SLC250d, it comes with air scarves, heated seats, and Apple/Android Car Play, fitted with Panamericana front grille and rear boot spoiler to make it a bit different from stock. Excellent condition as you can imagine coming from a main dealer with 26k miles and a full MD Service History. Number Plate will come off and go back to original number. £15500 ovno

·
Super Moderator (Canada)
2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30 "Schwarzie"
16,342 Posts
Wanting a quick sale as been offered an SLC43 but this offer is limited so need a quick sale, only recently bought from MB so has almost a years warranty is my Black SLC250d, it comes with air scarves, heated seats, and Apple/Android Car Play, fitted with Panamericana front grille and rear boot spoiler to make it a bit different from stock. Excellent condition as you can imagine coming from a main dealer with 26k miles and a full MD Service History. Number Plate will come off and go back to original number. £15500 ovno
View attachment 590220 View attachment 590221
In no particular order

1. Thread body is to include price, pictures, contact info like email address in the format: joe_blow AT gmail DOT com
This will prevent bots from grabbing it. Try not to post a phone number.

2. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result
out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Super Moderator (Canada)
16,342 Posts
Isn't this the car that you reported sold a month ago?

·
Registered 2017 SLC250d
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Isn't this the car that you reported sold a month ago?
No this is an 2017 SLC not a 2012 SLK

·
Super Moderator (Canada)
16,342 Posts
No this is an 2017 SLC not a 2012 SLK
Ahh, thanks for clarifying as the 2017 was omitted from your advert and they do look similar(y). I added to the thread title .

When you get a chance, please update your profile with "whatever" MB you now have, in that I'm assuming the 2012 in there now is the one you sold :rolleyes: ?

Reactions: jbanks15

·
Registered 2017 SLC250d
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahh, thanks for clarifying as the 2017 was omitted from your advert and they do look similar(y). I added to the thread title .

When you get a chance, please update your profile with "whatever" MB you now have, in that I'm assuming the 2012 in there now is the one you sold :rolleyes: ?
All Done !

·
Super Moderator (Canada)
16,342 Posts
Thanks (y)

·
Administrator Founding Member since 2006
102,342 Posts
Thread now closed :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status