Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, we have reluctantly decided to sell my wife gorgeous SLK as we are reorganising the cars we have and need a new SUV.

First registered on 30 October 2015, (65 reg) this is a 2016 model year car that was factory ordered to our specification and has no previous owners.

250d AMG line, (9 speed and euro 6, so a little faster and more efficient than the 250cdi, same set up as the SLC with stubby gear lever and paddle shifts)
Under manufacturers warranty until October 2018.
27 000 mainly motorway miles.
Only £35 per year road tax, generally mid 50s mpg, easy 60 mpg plus, (my high was 68mpg on a long trip)

It is in fabulous condition, garaged every night, never had any bumps or scrapes and no kerbing to the alloys. No finance.

It has been polished with autoglym ultra deep shine from new and has never been through a car wash. It is pure black, which imho is more 'black' than obsidian, hence why I chose it.

Serviced at 18000 miles, new rear Bridgestone Potenza tyres at 20 800, and loads of tread on all 4.

Specification over and above standard AMG line.

panoramic glass roof
headlamp washers,
nappa leather (in bengal red)
air scarf
heated seats
8 way electric seats, plus 4 way lumbar support, electric steering column with easy exit feature, and 3 setting memory for seats, steering and mirrors.
navigation
media interface with iPod connector, usb, streaming etc.
red LED interior light package, (centre console and doors have red led strips)
Cupholders (yes they are extra....) bottle holder and net in passenger footwell.
Fully moulded MB boot liner
MB bumper protector, (folds out from boot to protect paintwork whilst loading).

List price I recall was £42 000.
Will be advertised next week for £22 500.
I would love it to go to an enthusiast looking for something a little special. As you can see we went to town on the interior, and it is a lovely place to be.
PM me if interested and I can send photos etc. (once I have taken some).

[email protected]

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,638 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.