Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,344 Posts
LOOks like somebody still likes them Disco Days........I wonder if you drop the Top the Disco Ball will jump out with them Village People doing the YMCA..... Ugly no Different Yes...

·
Premium Member 1998 SLK230
3,524 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,344 Posts
Leapy i ask ................. and i am not proud 2 say ........ the response from the Teen Terroist ............... 30 Cans of flam Hairspray from Avon should kill that ugly Slk and the Disco Paint.... Sorry Disco and Slk Lovers Leapy ask .... OOh i am so proud of my Rental Kids....

·
Registered--In between SLK's
14,965 Posts
why o why, maybe, just maybe there are colour blind?
Makes me love mine even more!

Dang! front lip is pretty close to the kerb too!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Well, Batman has his tumbler, Superwoman has her invisible jet, Scooby and the gang have the Mystery Machine, so the Power-Puff Girls needed something.

I only hope that it was a salvaged SLK and they didn't do that to a new one. Otherwise, charges should be pressed.

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK280
3,917 Posts
Well......I guess I better rethink my color scheme for a new AZ paint job as my little SLK is already outside the box of what is considered acceptable. lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well, I'll say one thing, it's UNIQUE! LoL

The metallic brown/copper isn't too bad, I could live with that. Not sure what posessed the person to throw the hot pink in.

Must be one of those neighbours whp paints their garage doors hot pink in your neighbourhood.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.