Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230 Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
2000 SLK230 Copper Designo.
My SLK needs TLC. Not driven for 3 years. Sun has ruined paint job. Last time I put a new battery in it, the dash lights did not come on and it did not turn over??? Idk what that is all about? I rebuilt the front and side hydraulic cylinders that control the Convertible Roof. The 2 hydraulic cylinders in the trunk still need to be rebuilt. I took off the headliner since it was sagging and also to get to the roof hydraulic cylinder to rebuild it. I lowered it but I have all the original parts in case you want to put it back to original stance. After market headlights but I have original. It has the vario roof remote installed. It will need a new battery, paint job, tires, etc. Neighbors tree fell and cracked tail light lens. It has an after market radio but I have the original Mercedes cassette radio which does not work. ALL paperwork! Clear title. Only asking $3000 obo. Nice DYI project for someone with the time.
I'm in Houston Texas. It was a beautiful car and still can be if you have a place to work on it.
I can send current pictures if your interested.
Email [email protected]

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,507 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for cars, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts