Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we are officially a sponsor I thought I'd begin offering some products to the crowd.

We have just released this camber arms to the Crossfire crowd about 2 months ago.

They are made with some of the most durable and lightweight materials you can get for this price range (titanium is pricey).

The ends are Kevlar/Teflon coated bearings in Aluminum housings. The rod is low carbon steel that is zinc coated for lasting protection. The ends are anodized red.

These are a direct bolt in and allow the rear camber to be adjusted if your car has been lowered or you are just trying to dial in a track suspension.

Here is a link: http://tvtdesign.com/ bottom of page

Price: $239.99 (with front camber bolts)
$204.99 for just the arms

We only have 5 sets left until June. I spoke to the machine shop that makes our spacers this morning and they won't have more until then.

I am offering 10% and free shipping on the last 5 sets for SLKworld.com members. You will need to provide your Screen name when ordering.

You can call 732-649-9597 to process a CC over the phone or paypal to [email protected] with the info in the notes section.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

·
Registered
843 Posts
TVT Design: Awesome that you are now a site sponsor! I don't want to hijack this thread on the camber arms, but I am wondering if you will be posting a complete list of the R170 performance products you offer.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics are on the link I posted. I'll paste the link of installed pics from one of our customers. http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

We will post our universal m112 and m111 products, but I will be looking for some local slks for custom part fitment.

I want to offer some r171 parts, but I need something to play with first. If anyone wants to offer up the car, I'll offer parts at a steep discount.

If we don't find a R171 by may, I'll probably pick one up on a short term lease for product fitment.

We only have 4 sets of these left until June.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts