Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oh Yeah! If you have a black car, give this stuff a try.
Fills in swirl marks also.
And get this, it sprays on your car/applicator pad, black (see picture on paper towel)

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
i imagine that is the same stuff that comes in the black box wax kit. I waxed gertie with the kit last april, and touched her up with the detailer after each wash - and she still looks like new!

·
92,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've now moved on to Turtle wax Black spray wax instead of the detailer version

·
Premium Member
4,909 Posts
How do these black products work on cars that are Obsidian Black (i.e. metallic paints), vs pure Black? I have a few of the Meguiar black car products, but I'm worried that it's not going to look good on metallic paint. Does anyone have experience here?

·
Banned
974 Posts
How do these black products work on cars that are Obsidian Black (i.e. metallic paints), vs pure Black? I have a few of the Meguiar black car products, but I'm worried that it's not going to look good on metallic paint. Does anyone have experience here?
Works on my Obsidian Black a treat & has done for 2 years.
I use nothing else. No point in using other detailers such as Meguiars (unnecessarily expensive) & have never got on with Mer (cheap & not easy to wipe off)

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
I'll have to check it out. I was planing on only using the sealer my friend gave me.

·
92,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
92,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
walmart of course!!!

·
92,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Turtle Wax Black Spray Wax results. Of course I use it daily :D

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
I used it a time or two on my '011 Miata. The shine was OK, but not very long lasting (and I'm not a fan of products that use "fillers" for swirls). Now that the Miata has a proper paint correction, all it gets is Meguiar's NXT 2.0 a couple times a year and we're good to go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts