Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to do it permanently on an SLK R170 facelift .

I have access to DAS with the developer mode installed .

I've found I can put the car into rolling mode which turns ESP off completely but it resets once you turn ignition off.

Is there a way to permanently disable it. DAS developer mode is in German so there might be an option there but im not sure.

·
Per ardua ad cineris.
1,039 Posts
Of course, the question is going to be "Why?"
Doesn't matter.
I've had lots of fun getting the light to flash at me, knowing I'm not eating the tyres, but still aquiver in case the electronics doesn't quite do it all as required.

If you get some screen grabs, in German, there are enough German speakers (and wannabes, like me) who can try to drill through the technospeak to the meat that you want.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course, the question is going to be "Why?"
Doesn't matter.
I've had lots of fun getting the light to flash at me, knowing I'm not eating the tyres, but still aquiver in case the electronics doesn't quite do it all as required.

If you get some screen grabs, in German, there are enough German speakers (and wannabes, like me) who can try to drill through the technospeak to the meat that you want.
Why? Because Im used to rwd and like to throw it around a bit with out the rear brakes kicking in all the time.

Ill get a screen grab. Tried using a google translate app but it wasn't brillant.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.