Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator 2013 SLK350
1,992 Posts
#10.... you can't look at it ... and yet can't look away.... gonna hurt real bad.

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG
548 Posts
Gotta applaud the person who reversed through a level crossing barrier, that has to be some major achievement. Or am I missing something somewhere ???

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
16,450 Posts
Love the overloaded truck. Reminded me of a favourite double decker bus conductors saying when I was a bairn ..."Room for one on top" :D

·
Registered 2017 SL400
2017, SL400
1,291 Posts
Love the overloaded truck. Reminded me of a favourite double decker bus conductors saying when I was a bairn ..."Room for one on top" :D
I worked in Ivory Coast (building a sugar refinery in a very remote part) in the 70s and our (English) site manager had a company pick-up. At knock-off, the locals would pile onto the back of his pick-up in the hope of a ride to their nearby villages. He'd drive around into an open area and drive in tightening circles. People flew off in all directions and when he was down to a sensible load he'd shoot off. It became the afternoon sport. Locals thought that it was great sport.

Imagine that happening today. However central Ivory Coast in the 70s was pretty wild and a white man was a curiosity.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts