Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys , as per title I am ordering a set of replacement rotors from MTEC and they have asked me to double check the PCD and hole size of the rotor where it bolts onto the hub. I know the overall size is 340mm and it’s 32mm thick. But wondered if anyone knew these other dimensions. Thanks

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there Avel Du the link doesn’t seem to work on my iPhone , it doesn’t seem to drill down enough, but thanks anyway.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,883 Posts
Hi there Avel Du the link doesn’t seem to work on my iPhone , it doesn’t seem to drill down enough, but thanks anyway.
if on a phone
exit
enhanced mode and try again

phone menu top left
scroll down to exit enhanced mode

or get off that phone :D :D

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
26,068 Posts

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks have read it twice now but can’t see PCD of the 10 bolts that connect the rotor to the brake hub. I know there’s 10 bolts but wanted to know bolt diameter and PCD.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,883 Posts

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I might just have to take the wheel off and measure it.

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks just looked but I think it doesn’t give the 10 off bolts that holds the 2 pieces together PCD. From the others dims I would guess it’s 205-210 PCD , but a guess isn’t good enough.

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
26,068 Posts
A couple of other members have used MTEC.

They might have ended up sending MTEC parts to measure, not sure.

They may not be on today, but will likely check in by weekend.

·
Registered 2006 SLK55 AMG
79 Posts
I really can’t understand why MTEC don’t have these dimensions, they’ve made at least 2 sets of these before that people have reported on this site. It was their attitude which put me off dealing with them last year, just couldn’t get any confidence I’d get the right product.

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really can’t understand why MTEC don’t have these dimensions, they’ve made at least 2 sets of these before that people have reported on this site. It was their attitude which put me off dealing with them last year, just couldn’t get any confidence I’d get the right product.
Well I did them to make a set for me, by sending a rotor off. All fitted now but won’t be back on the road until April so can’t report on them as yet. They look good though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts