Discussion Starter #1
She's a brick.............F)

Me and, mrs...........

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
She's a brick.............F)

Me and, mrs...........
:D Yup, I know these "joints". I love 60s and 70s music. First is, "She's a brick house" by the Commodores, and the second is "Me and Mrs Jones", not sure, Billy Paul?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
ok, who else is old enough to remember the tv series, my mother the car starring jerry vandyke?

what's the cheapest price that you remember gas selling for? i remember it @ 27.9 cents a gallon and that was before self service gas pumps!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
ok, who else is old enough to remember the tv series, my mother the car starring jerry vandyke?

what's the cheapest price that you remember gas selling for? i remember it @ 27.9 cents a gallon and that was before self service gas pumps!
...1 room school houses too, huh. AND uphill in the snow...both ways!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
geeze i remember the uphill in snow both ways, *but grandpa if you lived in flat, and warm oklahoma!?*

·
Founding member #7
2,156 Posts

I remember the show. I always liked Jerry. Enjoyed him in Coach. Too bad he didn't get a lot in between.

I paid 14cents during a price war in the local area. (it was a while ago, okay! :) )

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts

huh??? I remember when regular unleaded was .95/gallon. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts