Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear racers,

Peter Mohr from good old Germany is organizing phantastic 1-week SLK tours to Italy, crossing the Alps each spring (trentino) and autumn (autunno).

http://www.yellow-roadster.de/

Perfect routs, lovely hotels, nice prices and good fun is expected on each trip.

Im sorry that the homepage is in German language (Me again and again. I know) but possibly you have the chance to translate by google.

If somebody is interested, write him. (not the next week - he´s in italy on the "Trentino 2007")

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
That looks like a great vacation. Can I borrow your SLK? :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Cost me a fortune to ship mine there and back....Will anyone there speak down south english? Do they serve grits and biscuits at them nice restaurants?

I know Gero, just shut up and stay in Norf Carlina wid my grits and all. Heee Heee:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Maybe our NC/VA mountain meet will get this popular someday...:tu::tu:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doug, Sixt is living from renting cars and they are cheaper than me ;) :) . Peter´s trips are really great and if you are planing a trip to Europe it would be a good way to see a lot more than on official routs. South English maid be a little problem but laughing is an international language. If Kevin is joining us too, ask him for his pig-game. We´ve played it on Friday - its phantastic! Okay, I didnt understand the rules...

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
looks fantastic i must say Gero.
I would love to go travelling around Europe in my Slk sometime, however getting the appropriate time away from work is difficult. i can only ever really forsee a few weeks ahead of what is going on. maybe in a few years time i will be able to take a week away and just drive around Europe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts