Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted this in sandwich at president Roosevelt's train car cafe a few months ago, thought i would share! I just had to stop and take a picture....This is soo disgusting on all levels, how could you wreck such a amazing German sports car!?!?!? Stick on scoop on top of glass!? Really lol also the front licenses plate just ties it all off! If your such a trans-am/hard core American, why do you have such a brilliant German sports car!? Ewwwwww!

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,886 Posts
moving to poser section though not an slk

·
Registered
102 Posts
I actually like it - it's very well done. I'm not a fan of Trans Am nor Audi, but if I loved both, this is a nice job in combining the two IMO.

I don't like the scoop in the glass because of visability reasons, but it doesn't look bad to me. The wheels, the paint, the trim work etc all work well with each other. Again, I wouldn't have done it but I think whoever thought this through overall did a nice job.

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
I dont like whats been done to it. But having had the privilege of driving one on the track its the one car that could get me out of my SLK into if I had the money

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
I wouldn't call that a poser as much as a confused soul.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts