Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 1998 R170 which I purchased second hand and ran for six years.
In all that time I used EC Mercedes in Hobson St Auckland.
I now have a 2005 350 slk it will the same storey..
Those guys are M-B trained, do a fantastic job are well priced and VERY accessible.
At the risk of sounding like I am a member of their family, I recommend these people to one and all.
Ph +64 9 366 0583.

Ask for Emille

·
Registered
49 Posts
do they have a branch in the REAL part of New Zealand , or are they only working on clunkers north of the Bombay Hills ?? ( ggg by the way ) Welcome to a fellow Kiwi , we should try to sort out a "sheephuntish " trip of our own if we could get enough together , I reckon through the Uruweras would be awesome , the Desert Rd looks similar to the std sheephunt terrain , but the number of police would make it an expensive trip . I'm sure I could con a couple of Pommie Sheephunters in coming over ..... JON B ? UKC ? Drummerboy .. it would be a monumental holiday guys ... martinborough wine trail , swimming with the whales and Dolphins in the Kaikouras , spot of hunting in our back paddock , borrow one of our boats and catch a few fish ( where did you post that photo of Island Bay jon ?) .. Decent photo for ROTM competition coming as soon as the wife figures out how to operate the damn camera .. we need camera education ... we had pros at the sheephunt and I did not take advantage of their knowledge ..... Irish drivers could come too if their wives are still communicating with them .....

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a good idea. Although I have to say that motoring heaven really exists in the south island.
Big roads, beautiful country, very few people and even fewer law enforcers.
Oh yeah lots and lots of vineyards.
So much wine so little money left.

·
Registered
281 Posts
If you guys want to have a wine trial up in Akl, just go west at Kumeu, theres about 5 or 6 over there, Then continue west to Muriwai, north to Parakai, quite good drive.

·
Registered
674 Posts
So this thread was started in 2012 and its now 2019 wow.

EC Mercedes is still going strong, did a great job on my pre-purchase report and the previous owner of my car used them for everything and raved about them.
I am in the dirty ol South myself so I won't be using them but I would have no hesitation recommending them.

E C Mercedez Ltd
11A Tawari Street
Mount Eden
Auckland 1024

Phone : (09) 623 3133
Fax : (09) 623 3134
E-mail : [email protected]

https://www.ecmercedez.co.nz/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts