5,067 Posts
A cricketeer man and a comedian oh dear not a great start to the show

Are they petrol heads ?

All the people to pick and these two odd ones . :grin:

May end up polishing my car when its on . >:D

·
Registered 2000 SLK320
105 Posts
I can count the number of episodes I've watch since Clarkson & co left on one hand. Don't think I'll bother with the next series. I hear the missus is planning on letting me watch some paint dry. :grin:

·
Registered 2009 SLK200
5,067 Posts
I can count the number of episodes I've watch since Clarkson & co left on one hand. Don't think I'll bother with the next series. I hear the missus is planning on letting me watch some paint dry. :grin:
I may put in my works diary remove stone chips of my tryes but afraid i may not have any :(
So im gonna put my Hazzards on and watch them flash on and off for several hours . :grin:

·
Registered 2004 SLK350
282 Posts
It cant be the same show - the personalities were so strong (particularly Clarkson) that a change in the line up will change everything, as we have already witnessed. Having said that if they make it there own and don't try to copy too much what has gone before it may have a personality of its own. I'll give it a try.....

·
Registered 2000 SLK320
105 Posts
I may put in my works diary remove stone chips of my tryes but afraid i may not have any :(
So im gonna put my Hazzards on and watch them flash on and off for several hours . :grin:
Will you be using matchsticks to hold your eyes open?:wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts