Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, it's 29 degrees, but the sun is shining and most of the snow has melted, so...

Time to put the top down and enjoy the air!

The air scarf is great. I'd love for it to be a little more powerful, but you can definitely tell the difference. I had the seats on and the heat cranked up. I was wearing a button down shirt and my wife had on a light windbreaker and we were good to go.

Loved seeing the looks of people as we sat at a stop sign while they were in their cars with the windows up and winter jackets on.

Best part...we hit an entrance ramp to the freeway and pulled into traffic right next to another SLK with the top down! Gotta love it!

Summer's coming!

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Nice......

Don't have heated seats and airscarf in ours, but whenever I'm in the car on my own I have the top down if it's not raining. My wife is a little more choosy on which days she has the top down, like the sun has to be shining or at least threatening to. So in the UK, that's not all that often :)

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
A leather jacket and gloves are all I need. I see many convertibles daily with the top up. When I ask, they respond as if they are driving a standard coupe or sedan. Maybe they would appreciate it more if they were driving an SLK. I really enjoy my SLK 280.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,559 Posts
What's this 'snow' thing everyone keeps talking about?

·
Premium Member 2017 SLC 300 Founding member #7
2,158 Posts
It is sort of like hurricanes to the people in Florida (a weather effect) only not that bad. However, snow is better than hurricanes because you can ski in snow.

·
Registered
297 Posts
This stories that you tell us don´t help much because I`m still waiting mine to come, counting one month and decreasing :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.