Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Feb 3rd, this has to be a record of some sort especially in Canada, drove to work this morning in the truck but as the day went on I could not resist and drove home to switch to the car. Did some more work then left early for a top down drive. It was so nice we did not even need the airscalf. I passed a SL550 and a Boxster S both with the lids down awesome. I think we are so lucky here in Calgary having what is one of the warmest winters on record when both coasts are getting hammered. Tomorrow looks good too 11C so I will be out again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Been a pretty amazing winter here in Alberta. Guys have even had motorcycles out the last few days. Ironic that my car is in Kelowna and we are going there for a long weekend tomorrow and what's the weather supposed to be like??? Rain and snow showers. Go figure.

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Bump...
We were out for out first top down road trip of the season (with my bud and his wife in their Cayman). Pleasant and sunny, if a bit cool at 12C - but seat heat and airscarf made it quite doable!

We went from Ottawa/Manotick across to Richmond then Perth road to 15 and into Perth Ontario. It's a quaint 1800's town just off the Rideau, lots of stone architecture and a beautiful park/river through the downtown.

For those of you into the horse industry, it is the home to Big Ben a show jumper and Ian Miller. The horse had a 12+yr career including three Olympics. Ian still competes and he is 60+ now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts