Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear AMG Private Lounge member,
We invite you to join us at the AMG Private Lounge Chat Session tomorrow, November 15, 3 PM EST for an open Q&A about Mercedes AMG.

Come join us for a few minutes as the Product Management Team from Mercedes-Benz USA will be on hand to answer your questions.

https://www.mercedes-amg.com/privatelounge/registration/welcome

***Please Note*** We have updated the time of the monthly chat session from 3 PM EST to 4 PM EST this month. Future changes may occur to the date and time of our chat sessions in the next months as we test what time is best for our members across the US.

We hope to see you at the chat session!
Best regards,
Your AMG Private Lounge Team

·
96,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see it in my post 1

·
96,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
3,471 Posts
As you all well know, I am not allowed in. (I think the sergeant told them about me)

·
96,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That gets you to the login screen, then to the home page after logging in. Then where? Asking for next time.
I will let those that have played answer,

for like Groucho Marx...

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

·
Premium member 2018 SLC43
660 Posts
Ah, found it! Pretty well buried, no link on the home page.

From Home, click on "Community." Then scroll WAY down to "Market" (?, not very intuitive). Then click on "2018 US AMG Chat Sessions." Now it shows today's chat log on top. I'm guessing they create a new heading there on chat day. Click on that to start reading.

First message says "We are not able to comment on Future Product Strategy," so naturally lots of questions on that. :)

I'd say unless you have a question, best to wait and read it offline.

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
13,182 Posts
Ah, found it! Pretty well buried, no link on the home page.

From Home, click on "Community." Then scroll WAY down to "Market" (?, not very intuitive). Then click on "2018 US AMG Chat Sessions." Now it shows today's chat log on top. I'm guessing they create a new heading there on chat day. Click on that to start reading.

First message says "We are not able to comment on Future Product Strategy," so naturally lots of questions on that. :)

I'd say unless you have a question, best to wait and read it offline.
I have always been able to get in BUT have never been able to find that link. Thanks :tu:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts