Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We invite you to join us at the AMG Private Lounge Chat Session Tomorrow, May 30, 9 PM EDT for an open Q&A about Mercedes-AMG.

Dear AMG Private Lounge member,

We invite you to join us at the AMG Private Lounge Chat Session Tomorrow, May 30, 9 PM EDT for an open Q&A about Mercedes-AMG.

Come join us for a few minutes as the Product Management Team from Mercedes-Benz USA will be on hand to answer your questions.

Visit Chat Session thread

https://www.mercedes-amg.com/privatelounge/registration/welcome#

We hope to see you at the chat session!
Best regards,
Your AMG Private Lounge Team

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
3,471 Posts
You know Sarge, every time you post something like this it frustrates me. For some reason them Germans won’t let me in their private lounge! Hey Flossie, any suggestions how I can talk to your cousins over there for them to let me in? Or should I be like Groucho Marx and say I would never join any club that would have me as a member?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know Sarge, every time you post something like this it frustrates me. For some reason them Germans won’t let me in their private lounge! Hey Flossie, any suggestions how I can talk to your cousins over there for them to let me in? Or should I be like Groucho Marx and say I would never join any club that would have me as a member?
I thought i was on your ignore list?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts