Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad, how i miss you .... I hated it when you bought that Bmw ..... I was full of Energy when that Bmw Sales Men told you buy the W108..... with low Miles....
:rb:rb

Never Mind that aweful Color it was the Father Son Garage Time......:):)

I had to check the Flex Disc on a W108 with 1800 Kilometers on the Clock.... Ghee Mb Quality Control.....:(:( back than .......

10 Years of changing Bulbs waxing the W108 ..... while i worked on the Carbs listing 2 Donna Summer on the best Becker Stereo at the Time.....:):)

That W108 was our Time a Father a Son and some Metric Tools... I remember when my Dad poured me the 1st Bier in the W 108 told me all about Life,,,,, They Do,s and Dont,s while Donna Summer played on that Becker Stereo......:)

And i had 2 polish that W108 on many Sat. Days listing 2 German Fm Stations......

Yep thank God for Am Radio/ like AFN the Wolfmen Jack ..... yep while i polished that ugly Color W 108 in a German Garage i had a Dream.....

Driving any Mb on the 101.... with my Dad....

Well we all know how Life gets us ...... Dad gets 2 sick i have to make due with my own Metric Tools on the Pacific 101 stop for a Moment and wish my Dad could this ......:(:(

I remember when my Dad gave me the Keys for the W108 2 take my Sweetie out ...........

Son , he said no Hanky Panky in the W 108 there is a Blanket in the Trunk....:):)

OOh i so remember i put the Blanket over an Ant Hill..... I am proud 2 say no Ants ever made it into the W108.....:):) and no Ants have been hurt....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

The Rest of our 1st Date is Ant History.......:(

So is my 1st Date....... Can you believe it she left me for an Opel Driver with a bad Paint Job on the Opel........:(:(:(.

30 Year later i went on Facebook 2 look 4 my 1st Love,,, Omg she is still married 2 that Opel Dude.... 3 Kids later he works on Restoring the Opel.....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sunday is Fathers Days the News Paper is full of Ads from Sears Kmart and Target 4 awful Shorts Craftman Tools....... Sae and Metric ........

Fathers Day 4 me is about them old Garage Days them Carbs the Cars we loved the Tools we shared and his bloody stupid Advise...... and that bloody Rabbits Foot .....

he made me look 4.....:(

Here i am turning 50 driving a Fiat 500 listing 2 Billy Idol on the Classic Station...... sold the Slk after driving Mb.s 4 25 Years....

Fathers Day is abit bitter sweet I miss that crumpy old Fart..... He tought me what Life is all about from the Cars 2 the Betty,s........

Omg did i screw up from the Ant Hill 2 that Irish Betty with 2 Kids them 2 Hounds a Fiat in the Garage........:(:(:(:(:(

It does not Matter .......... an Slk a Yugo or Fiat.... Dad does not care

What kills me i never had the Chance 2 show my Dad how wonderful Cali Pacific 101 can be he past away before i had a Chance 2 bring him out here.....

So seen my Irsh Car Bombs Youngest telling me Darn it Berliner them Weber Carbs are a breeze 2 Restore i googled it ........

well Tom Boy....... yep you Googled it but there is always that tricky Advise my Dad tought me ........... Way before there was Google Fb and Instant Connect 2 the World....

Its called a Flex Disc and a Rabits Foot..... :(

You pass the Test you gonna take me 2 Cali........:rb:rb

1 - 2 of 2 Posts