Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight we´re celebrating the "dance into the may". In a lot of villages you find big tents, bands playing, long Pils bars are build up, selling fish bread rolls or sausages (our famous Bratwurst!) out of stalls.

Do you have the same in your country?

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the invitation. Will I find the tickets on the Hannover airport Mohammed?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Tonight we´re celebrating the "dance into the may". In a lot of villages you find big tents, bands playing, long Pils bars are build up, selling fish bread rolls or sausages (our famous Bratwurst!) out of stalls.

Do you have the same in your country?
you guys have an excuse to get drunk nearlly every day, I spent 7months in hamburg in a drunken stuper just trying to fit in and attend all the celebrations. no compaints here though :tu:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have the same bithday Mohammed :Beer:
Oh, that´s a problem now. South France in this days or Kuwait...

Brian: we find reasons for every day :biglaugh: After 7 months you should be a half German and get used to litres of beer :tu:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh my god!! Problems becoming really big. Where should we got? Kuwait, France or Spain?

The right shoes Ive bought some days before:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I own this shoes Mohammed!

Has anybody an adress for saddle shoes? I love it.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
No bank holiday in May but we have Cinco de Mayo (May 5th in Spanish), not really a US holiday but it's a big holiday for the mexican community here. Most of them will celebrate in Denver's downtown for the whole weekend, filled with drinks and of course drunk people everywhere. One of the biggest celebrations here in Colorado, we have people from Texas as well as California here. It's to celebrate Mexican's independence from Spain I believe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts