Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Edward,

Just wanted to say that it was fun on the freeway yesterday. Not sure if you even recognized me when we were talking. I sold the blue SLK55 and got the Audi Avant. I saw you pull by me and was just trying to catch up to say hi.

Wes

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,053 Posts
Hey Wes! Yes, i recognized you but didn't stop because i was late for dinner! Sorry.

That was a bit of fun wasn't it? you should join us on some our meets! we've been adding some other MBs, and even a Bimmer last run!

Awesome car BTW! do you live in that area? we gotta meet up so I can check out your car in detail.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I live in Diamond Bar so around that area.

No worries, it was all good fun! At least this time I didn't see any smoke coming out of the rear of your 55! :usa:

Been trying to get out to the meets but the newborn is still errrr....well a newborn so it's been a bit of an adjustment. I see that there's a meet in early Jan so hopefully I can come out and play.

If your my area, let me know and my other toys....:)

SLKworld: Sorry to be taking up a topic for our personal messages!

Wes

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,053 Posts
Hey Wes, do you mind PMing me your email address or phone number? I'm in that area pretty frequently, perhaps i can drop by to check out your car some time, i really like Audi Avants. Especially R and RS models!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts