Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was behind a new Masaratti Quattro Porte today. At the next light, I pulled up to the left of it and saw this beautiful woman driving it, she looked like a model "trophy wife". She pulled her designer sunglasses up and looked my SLK front to back.

The look on her face..... It looked like she was going to jump out and start humping my SLK! She even did a lip lick!

What can I say, she DOES have taste!

·
Registered
5 Posts
If she was driven a Masaratti like you say, then I do not think she was given you or your SLK a good look over but a look down.
Sorry.
Happy New Year

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,223 Posts
That B&^%&! I told her to drive straight home!!!!!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If she was driven a Masaratti like you say, then I do not think she was given you or your SLK a good look over but a look down.
Sorry.
Happy New Year

I would say you are wrong about that, I can tell a snear when I see one, and she wasn't snearing. Also, you have to imagine, she may have thought it was a Ferrari California. Most women here do not know the car until they see the badge. She might have been looking for the badge.

If she was looking down on my SLK, no need to be sorry. One of my client's, who is a former Mayor and one of the most powerful, connected, and richest people in Miami Beach, just recently traded in his beloved 1988 Buick Rivera Convertible on a used grey 2004 Toyota Solara Convertible. Never define someone by what they drive. Hookers drive some of the nicest cars!

As far as looking at me, well, I guess it could be true. However I doubt it. Besides, usually woman do not go crazy until I am closer and they can feel the "unavailable" vibes from the ring and my obvious disinterest in their breasts. Then, I become Mount Everest...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Last saturday something similar happend to me, but she was in a regular car and my wife was in the copilot seat, but not very pleased with that fact.

Our SLK´s are like an eye magnet in a lot of circumstances. Is the only thing that annoys me about this car :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.