Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I'm sorry to say this but the time has come for me so say good by to all my friends here at slkworld.

I will miss all my longtime members/friends but my time here is done. It was fantastic meeting most of you, but I can no longer visit this site anymore I find it very depressing. (the thrill is gone for me so is my SLK55 for almost 2 years now)

I wish you all the best. I will miss you all, and thanks for your support over the last few years for the site and the way I ran it.

This is Ken's site now and I no longer have time for this site.

A big Thanks to my worldwide friends, I have made some true friend on this site, Many of the new members have no idea who I am, lol I will miss this site and its members.

Bill T

·
Registered
940 Posts
Sad to see you go Bill.

Thankyou so much for creating such an awesome site/network for SLK enthusiasts. Pop by every once and awhile and say hello!

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
What you have built here is truly one of a kind, and very special to many of us. Thanks for all you have done. See you the next time I am in your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Hey Bill, haven't been here in some time myself but another member sent me this link. So, BEST of luck in all your future endeavors, and to echo what others have said, you created something a step above here.

Keep the shiney side up!

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Thanks for all your hard work Bill!! Take care of yourself!! :Beer:

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Sorry to see you go, Bill, you have set up something fairly unique here. Thanks for all the hard work, time and money you have put in here over the last 3 years.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Quite sad to hear you say goodbye Bill T. Please do drop in to say hi and visit. You've built and refined this site to what it is today.

I still remember the first few days when SLKWorld started. I'll remember you every time I pull on the e-brake handle :D

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Cheers Bill :Beer:

I'm pretty new here, but really appreciate this site and therefore your contribution to it.

Good luck with whatever you do and have fun in that Porsche R)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,480 Posts
Good Luck Bill!

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Thanks for all your hard work, this site would been dead long time ago if it wasn't for your persistence and dedication. Stop by once in a while and say "hi"

·
Registered
496 Posts
I can only echo what many others have said here. This is truly a unique site and no other can compare to what you've created here. Take care, Bill, and enjoy all your future endeavors!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I've been around since near the beginning (mostly in the periphery) and
have always been impressed by your tireless work, professionalism, and
tactfulness with complicated issues. Best wishes and thank you :hail:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.