Not open for further replies.

Thursday's Pix of the day!

699 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Galo 
#1 · (Edited)
Almost the weekend!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Nabisco (from the National Biscuit Company) is an American manufacturer of cookies and snacks headquartered in East Hanover, New Jersey. The company is a subsidiary of Illinois-based Mondelēz International.[1] Nabisco's plant in Chicago, a 1,800,000-square-foot (170,000 m2) production facility at 7300 S. Kedzie Avenue, is the largest bakery in the world,[2] employing more than 1,200[2] workers and producing around 320 million pounds of snack foods annually.
Its products include Chips Ahoy!, Belvita, Oreos, Ritz Crackers, Triscuits, and Wheat Thins for the United States, United Kingdom, Mexico, and Venezuela, as well as other parts of South America.
All Nabisco cookie or cracker products are branded Christie in Canada. Prior to the Post Cereals merger, the cereal division kept the Nabisco name in Canada. The proof of purchase on their products is marketed as a "brand seal". The Nabisco name became redundant in Canada after Kraft took over.
Nabisco opened corporate offices as the National Biscuit Company in the world's first skyscraper, the Home Insurance Building in the Chicago Loop in 1898.[3]

#10 ·
Horse at door; "I wasn't horsing around when I said I wanted in!!!"

Loved the military dogs, the skype and goodbye dogs, but the (expletive deleted) idiot on the mc should be arrested for reckless animal endangerment. It wouldn't take much for that dog to be off the bike. He doesn't deserve to have a pet.

Reactions: jbanks15
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.