Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 99 slk230 has a bad throttle position sensor. I have one to replace the bad one with. I need to know are there any adjustments to be made to the sensor/engine once its installed or is it ready to go out of the box ? If adjustments are to be done please tell me how to do those as I have never replaced the sensor before . Thanks for the help

·
Registered
500 Posts
My 99 slk230 has a bad throttle position sensor. I have one to replace the bad one with. I need to know are there any adjustments to be made to the sensor/engine once its installed or is it ready to go out of the box ? If adjustments are to be done please tell me how to do those as I have never replaced the sensor before . Thanks for the help

It sealed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can take the pics but,I cant load them . I cannot figure it out for some reason. Photobucket doesnt like me. I have tried many times to load photo just cant get it done. So, if you guys can figure out a simple way to post photos I will be waiting.
So I assume there are no adjustments . what about the cable adjuster that attaches to swing arm on TPS ?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,474 Posts
skier, fyi, red has not been on since
Last Activity: 02-12-2014

but he might return to answer your question!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.