Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted two seperate SLK lady drivers in my local Hedge End Sainsburys / M&S car park, and managed to accost them both!
The first had a nice blue 170 and was unaware of the forum, and the second had a silver 171 280 and was also unaware!
They are now both AWARE!!>:D
The (I assume) lady who often parks outside Sainsbury's now has a great personalised number plate that starts MRS 4***
The problem is it ain't legal due to the spacing! I wonder how long it will be before she's stopped by plod?:frown:

mobi

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,110 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cards! Moi?

Well NO actually! Due to the car park being seriously full because of some upcoming event!!, I had to park a long way away!
But I always give VERY clear instructions as to how to find the forum!
Daft as it may sound, I am in any event averse to putting cards on to cars as it is in this area considered a bit rude!!:surprise:
And I anyway prefer to hand over the card personally if possible! But, I think a good telling is generally suffice - it's the way I tell'um of course! I ain't perfect but I do try!!:grin:

mobi

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,110 Posts
I understand. But you don't keep any in your wallet?
I put the card in the space in the driver's side door, not on their windshield
with a personal note on it

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My small wallet is full! And I ain't kidding!! Sadly not with money but loads of cards (not credit cards!) and other stuff!
I suffer from the battle of the bulge!!
I do have some in the car though - just in case!

mobi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.