I am confused too :(

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,232 Posts
i thought it was just me

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Also at a loss for what is being called out in the link.

·
Registered
820 Posts
and how huge is that dog :) possibly taller then me!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
and how huge is that dog :) possibly taller then me!
Yep, he's a Great Dane. Only way that boy is riding is with the top down:biglaugh:

·
Registered
820 Posts
looks like the car is wearing a shirt that is too big for it :)

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Thats better!!

I actually like it in a perverse sort of way!!

At one time, during the build, they went for an R171 style nose - I'm pleased they changed their minds.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Yeah, I'd live the know what that is under the hood - that's a lot of good work, even though I'm not a real NHRA fan.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Looking at your pooches expression indicates that he is in agreement with your assessment :biglaugh:
He's just upset that I wouldn't actually take him for a ride with the top down. Which reminds me, it's not really the best idea to upset a 150 pound Great Dane.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
He's just upset that I wouldn't actually take him for a ride with the top down. Which reminds me, it's not really the best idea to upset a 150 pound Great Dane.

That really does look like a "ok, are you getting in, 'cause I ain't gettin out!" look! :)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
How the h**l did you get him to set still, I tried to get a shot of our big Malamute in the 55 but he was too "ants in pants" moving around!:biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
That is an awesome picture! I could just imagine his ears flapping in the wind. LOL

WOOF WOOF
He'd need goggles, LoL:biglaugh: He is a boy right David? Well, I think this thread is officially hijacked:Beer:

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
How the h**l did you get him to set still, I tried to get a shot of our big Malamute in the 55 but he was too "ants in pants" moving around!:biglaugh:
He is our easy boy - yes, Brian, both are boys. Our other Dane would have been impossible. Marley, however, goes where I tell him and listens very well. He did get bored after a while and decided to relax.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts