Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You don't INSPECT your vehicle after you have mods done.. I'm so ****ed I could scream.

If anyone could point me in the part number direction please I would appreciate it. I'm trying to find it on the upc.

Attachments

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There were 2 tall men that did the tint.. the taller guy started it, but basically neither really "fit" in the car, and since they had to do it with the roof up, they bascially climbed all over the car to get the tint onto the back window and back quarters. I have NO idea how they cracked BOTH sides.. must have tried to use them for leverage, but after it was done I got in the car, and drove home. I looked at nothing BUT the windows. The car has been sitting in the garage since last friday.

Today I took it to work, as soon as I left the garage I noticed the first problem. Sound is no longer coming out of the drivers side speakers. That's issue #1, the second problem is the cracks. I found that AFTER I opened the passengers side door to look for wiring that could be loose.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,192 Posts
This? part 170?

Attachments

·
94,192 Posts
i have it as 0335 Woolly for a 320

·
94,192 Posts

Attachments

·
94,192 Posts
That's what I see Chicky

·
94,192 Posts
nice try Woolman, but that part number you gave comes up as invalid in epc

:D:D:D:D:D

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To add insult to injury, the tint guy is hard to get a hold of, and his voicemail is full. The part cost $70 each... $140 for plastic. Time for another set of phone calls..

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Yes, if you look at the destructions, that will replace the stainless and your (broken) plastic bits. (and disconnect the battery while you fit them!! ).

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The destructions LOL.. thank you dear..I needed that chuckle. Thanks Jeff.. I have texted, left voicemail AND email. Hell hath no fury like a minion with a messed up slk.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts