Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easter Sunday, less than half mile from home, wife and me returning home from lunch with in-laws. Stopped for stop sign when passes in front of us, a brand new SLK280, Red with a purdy gurl drivin. I have never seen an SLK in this town before, so why now? Why when the wif waz wid me? I must be cursed....Maybe I'm blessed..... She must have been from out of town. Hope my wif enjoys her SLK like that gurl seemed to be enjoyin hers, she shor looks better than that gurl. (Had to put that in, wif knows my password for the forum) :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Cover that behind doug, cover that behind!!!:tu: :tu:

·
Premium Member
10,721 Posts
Easter Sunday, less than half mile from home, wife and me returning home from lunch with in-laws. Stopped for stop sign when passes in front of us, a brand new SLK280, Red with a purdy gurl drivin. I have never seen an SLK in this town before, so why now? Why when the wif waz wid me? I must be cursed....Maybe I'm blessed..... She must have been from out of town. Hope my wif enjoys her SLK like that gurl seemed to be enjoyin hers, she shor looks better than that gurl. (Had to put that in, wif knows my password for the forum) :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Cover that behind doug, cover that behind!!!:tu: :tu:
Hmm I guess you need to change your password.:burnout:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Naw, nuttin to hide from mama, she knows Im just a boy. That gives me a squse to do and say stupid stuff. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Naw, nuttin to hide from mama, she knows Im just a boy. That gives me a squse to do and say stupid stuff. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
Now I know you're bored when you're posting to 2 week old threads...LOL. Pretty quiet tonight.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, everyone out drivin all day while I was at work. One more day, the aircraft going into maint Monday and Im off til the next week. Headin to the beach house for couple days relax, mama goin to Florida to visit college chum. Got to be in New Bern Wed to finalize the details of the new boat with Hatteras. Sold the 60 footer and goin bigger. Want 70' but they cannot put helipad on smaller than 90' so they say. Want the R44 onboard but 600k more is a mite steep. Heck 90',, thats longer than my house and costs 15 times more. :fart:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Wow Doug, 70' Hatteras, that's alot a boat!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, most of our clients want bigger for the CEOs and such. The 60' got 10k per day the bigger the more $, more crew, fuel etc. If these companies are willing to pay,,,Im willing to spend. :hb: :hb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts