Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site. Should have known something like this was out there! Thinking of getting a second fun car. Needs to be a roadster and I have had 3 Boxster cars before, and before buying #4 I figured I should look around and see what is out there. Needs to be 05+, low miles (not sure of exact number) and under $30k. Blk/blk, well optioned and manual transmission is a must as well. Just looked on cars.com and autotrader and it seems that 06+ blk/blk manual might be a hard find. I do have a local MB dealer here in town but their prices are always insanely hi and they have a crummy "guess you can't afford it" attitude. Should have stopped by before I sold my Ferrari 360 Modena. Anyway, looking forward to learning about the 350SLK.

--JK

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,393 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model and year.
Usercp at the top of page, edit your details, location/vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate’ or Help Donate’. Thanks!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I would recommend the SLK. It is a blast to drive and a real head-turner. I didn't know I had so many friends. A lot of people wave at me and smile with a thumbs-up when they meet me.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome from London, and best of luck with your search! '350's with manual are hard to find, so be prepared to jump when you find one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! Still looking on the web and although it is a very different car the 07 350Z Roadster seems to get good reviews and the prices have dipped into the low 20's.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.... Good luck on your search!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts