Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered 2009 SLK350
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There I was, feeling miserable as I was being dragged around the shops at Victoria shopping centre, Netherfield, when I look up and see a mighty fine looking car. Number plate suggests that it could have been @Col getting into the car. Didn't want to come across as a nutter so I carried on walking and as I made my way into Boots, I kicked myself for not saying, "Hi"!

Anyway, belated "Hello" ?from the fella in the blue and black stripy top!

Good to see that you had the top down as you drove off.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,267 Posts
did you card him?

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
14,213 Posts
Or take a pic of the car and post it here for confirmation?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,267 Posts

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
2,584 Posts
There I was, feeling miserable as I was being dragged around the shops at Victoria shopping centre, Netherfield, when I look up and see a mighty fine looking car. Number plate suggests that it could have been @Col getting into the car. Didn't want to come across as a nutter so I carried on walking and as I made my way into Boots, I kicked myself for not saying, "Hi"!

Anyway, belated "Hello" ?from the fella in the blue and black stripy top!

Good to see that you had the top down as you drove off.
Hi, yes I was there getting a new rear number plate made at Halfords! I did get talking to another guy who was admiring my car just as I arrived back at it to go home.

If you see me again, don’t be shy! Always good to meet fellow members.
:)

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK55 AMG
3,561 Posts
Hi, yes I was there getting a new rear number plate made at Halfords! I did get talking to another guy who was admiring my car just as I arrived back at it to go home.

If you see me again, don’t be shy! Always good to meet fellow members.
:)
See @Cutler you aren't the only nutter....??

·
Registered 2009 SLK350
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
See @Cutler you aren't the only nutter....??
Good to know and will certainly say "Hi" next time! ?

On a side note, I once waved at @55russamg (guessing it was you) when crossing Lady Bay Bridge. Was a little surprised I didn't get a wave back but then I remembered I was driving my wife's Audi. Doh! ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts