Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After this weekend in Florida, I was pretty shell shocked after driving/ and driving IN other cars and models. This is where I stand and this is where my new direction will go with bella.

1. she needs a clearbra, no question about it
2. I no longer want an amg
3. The 350's drive like a dream
4. I want royalpars 172 seats and mocha design color in my car.. [has to happen..just does]
5. amg's are for speed, not comfort. my pampered ass would rather be in a seamless ride than a rocket

It was VERY neat to see the colors on these cars.. just loved seeing Carls car next to Jae's too. 2 yellow fancy shmancies..

Very fun weekend.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,206 Posts
Everyone wants an AMG!

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
3,478 Posts
The SLK is many things to many people! The AMG is one thing to, well you get the rest! LOL

·
Registered
579 Posts
After this weekend in Florida, I was pretty shell shocked after driving/ and driving IN other cars and models. This is where I stand and this is where my new direction will go with bella.
5. amg's are for speed, not comfort. my pampered ass would rather be in a seamless ride than a rocket

I.
You'd be very surprised how fast you get comfortable in the AMG. Came out of a 2004 CLK320 and initially thought the SLK55 was pretty harsh. Not so after a few days...and now I wouldn't want to go back. Hope I can make it to the Florida gathering next year and if I do, will give you a chance to change your mind. :tu:

·
Minion
5,602 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
I regularly am surprised when i drive cars how they differ from my expectations of them.

There are a number of highly rated cars ...some Jags, Ferrari's etc that i would never buy as i don't like the driving experience...

Also my requirements have altered over the years...so the SLK is pretty much what i want in a car...

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We knew this already..

Thank you for your email to Mercedes-Benz USA.

Each vehicle is equipped with different interior components, which correspond to the
chassis number. The interior from the R172 is not compatible with the R170 chassis. [which doesnt mean it can't be done.. lazy people..]

We hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Marion L.

Mercedes-Benz USA

(800) 367-6372

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.