Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered 1999 SLK230-sold
15,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kids, Betty,s i just stepped into my own Waterloo...... Ever since i bought that darn Fiat my Betty is abit huffy about Garage Space..... I need some help here... Pls pls.....:(:(:(

As you all know i spiffed up my Men Cave abit new Cabinets 2 hide all her Crap back to her 1st Bra. Yep my Betty can,t let go off Stuff...... Ghee Betty,s over 40.....

Anyway my Garage was a Mess 4 the last 3 Years Beer Bottles Slk Flossen Parts and more Parts and my beloved Pin Up Car Calendars ya know them Girls that hold a 13 mm Wrench with a Smile....... with abit Grease on them Ta Ta,s.....:):):)

She was fine even found a Place 2 hang them old Betty,s with a Metric Wrench on the Wall.

She was happy as Hell parking her C Class in the Garage after 3 Years yes i pulled the 66 Flosse out parked it at my Neighbors House and covered it up...... just so she got a straight Shot 2 park her c Class in my Men Cave....

Where did i go wrong ??????

When the Garage was clean and i parked the R170 next 2 the C Class she was so afraid 2 Door Ding the R170 she pulled out into Driveway.....:confused::confused:

On Wednesday she told me to clean up the Mess in my Garage...... Wait a minute my Garage my Mess my Cave.......:soap:

Tonight i got a Call from my Betty 2 Hours out of Flagstaff, Az Honey just want 2 tell you i made Room in the Garage i know you are tired you can pull right into the Garage....... and there is cold Beer in the Fridge .........

Baby i said Thank you for picking up the Beer let me drive right in what Colors are them naughty Knickers...... ???? Well she said i can,t tell you it gonna be a Surprise........

2 Hours east of Flagstaff i set the c/c 2 69 Mph..... Ready 4 enjoy the Weekend.........:rb:rb:rb

Oh i was so wrong...... My Garage my Space 2 park the Fiat has been taken over by her C Class.....

I got the Fiat in the Garage could not get out of the Car because of the C Mb and them bloody $ 1200.00 Cabinets i just got installed........

I had 2 climb my almost 50 year old Ass thru the Roof of the Fiat......:(:(

Kids, Bettys if that fine Cougar would not have talked me into buying a Fiat Conv. i still would be stuck in the Car because there would be no Way i got have got out thru a Fiat Sunroof..... at my Age writting the Story....

I got out try 2 fetch a cold one ..... Ghee my betty drank all the Beer....

What Now ?????? No Beer after 1100 Miles and 29 Hours in the Semi....:(:(

I should have known better getting them Kodak Moments her flashing her Boobies with my cold Beer while i was still 3 Hours out.....:(:(

There was a House Rule between my Betty and me she ask 4 pls dont outspend me at a Mb Dealership......

Yes i love my Betty she is Number 1 i came Home in a Fiat 2 comply by the Rules .....

Not good enuff the Beer is gone the Fiat got no Space in the Men Cave...
She killed off my cold Beer i had 2 crawl out of the Fiat....... 2 write this Story....

2morrow when she gets up in her fancy Knickers at 2 pm making Waffles pointing that new Bra at me and ask me how i like me Waffles i gonna tell her Waterloo Style.....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Yep i the Berliner bought a Fiat lost Controll of my beloved Dog House with them beloved Hounds of mine watching Le Mans......

I lost a Case of cold Beer Overnight..... I lost the parking Space 4 the Fiat over Night in my Garage.

I could fight Waterloo 4 many Month...... Yep i am a Wurst .... i should stand my Ground ... after all it is my Garage........

And than there are my Granny Words........ Daniel never start a War with Ireland they got good Beer and pretty Red Heads....and great Food....

Well i gonna go 2 Bed now and see how that Irish Breakfast gonna be 2 morrow.....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Yep i lost that Battle i know how it gonna turn out my Irish Betty gonna fix Breakfast in High Heels in naughty Knickers fixing them beloved Waffles of Mine .....

As soon as i ask 4 the Nutella i might as well take the Hounds 4 a walk.....

Kids Betty,s i learned a bloody hard Lesson 2 Night No Beer crawiling out off a Sunroof in a Fiat fighting over Space in my Garage 4 a Mercedes.....
C Class......

Happyness is not what you can afford been a Babyboomer ...... Tomorrow i gonna do something i always want 2 do... I gonna take that darn Fiat go 2 Home Depo yes 6 month ago i would have done it in an R170.....

I gonna buy Tomato Plants yes you can bring them Home in an Slk or Fiat or a Dodge with a Hemi.......them Plants will not grow any faster.......

Yep you can Mod any Mb 2 go faster from 0 to........... but keep in Mind any Mb is not a Time Machine........

·
Premium Member
3,506 Posts

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Build a 40' X 60' pole barn on slab in the backyard.....call it "Berliner's House of Pain and Pleassure".........post some Chick and Kid Free Zone signs.....buy a big pad lock with 2 keys.....throw one key out along the highway somewhere in the desert.....keep other key on chain around neck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts