Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With great sadness i have 2 Report that my 1500 Mile weekend Trip was a bit Lame.... i did not spot one Slk on the Road going East or West on I 40.......:(:(:( from Az 2 Nm and back. Ghee what is wrong with your Slk Drivers.....

On the bright Side of the Trip i counted 3 Fiats going East on I 40 at a very high Rate of Speed.......:rb:rb:rb they tried 2 out run them Desert Birds with big Wings ..... Ghee i just hope them Fiat Drivers made it 2 the Nm Stateline........:(:(:(

1 Fiat followed me alll the Way from Alb Nm 2 Flag Az on the I 40... so close i could not shake him/her off up the Hill down the Hill in the Truck Stop i bet they used a Fishing Hook 2 improve Fuel Mileage..... when i took a right at the Split at i 40 going down the i 17 2 Phx that Fiat kept on Rolling.....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

The High Light of my Trip in the Semi 4 Booby Flashes from Mossy Bites and a smile from the Passenger Seat 2 really there is a Bra Manufactor for that Size...... Holly Holmer i need an Office Job.......:td::td::td:

So where have all the Slks been over the Weekend??????

The Weather Forcast made it very clear......Blue Skys Winds at 50 Mph and abit Dust on the Road........:):)

I did my Part i delivered 35.000 Pounds of Zymoel Wax 2 Phoenix.........

where have you been with your Slk?????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.